A complete onboarding learning path for a leading cloud company brings together eight new microlearning experiences to ensure they can become a successful employee. The program focuses on the new hire’s understanding of culture, products, language, and the resources and tools available to support them.
Recognizing that on-boarding can be much more than just getting the paperwork out of the way, a cloud company sought to create a new onboarding program that focused on culture and understanding for new employees.
Knowing who they are, what they do, and what makes us the best choice in the industry will help the new employee become a productive member of the team. The program focused on developing engaging, branded, narrative-driven learning experiences to develop an employee’s understanding of the talents, values, and context of skills required.
An on-demand micro-learning platform provides a complete onboarding resource to new hires. Each of the eight micro-learning experiences ensures they can become a successful employee and could be completed quickly. The program elements featured:
- An interactive welcome experience to the learning path
- A message from the CEO
- Video and guide discussing the core values and mission of the organization
- An interactive glossary for new hires to learn the lingo
- An interactive walkthrough of the organization structure and responsibilities
- An overview of the systems and tools used by the organization
- Links to product knowledge, and social support site and additional resources