When a Global Financial Services Firm started working with SmarterMedium, they had just started implementing SuccessFactors HCM. SmarterMedium helped them create tailored Quick Reference Guides and Show Me (e-learnings) guides to support their implementation. The approach was clean, succinct and provided just in time information in time for their launch.
When a Global Financial Services firm, selected SuccessFactors for talent management globally, they recognized that the tight time frame for deployment, international translation requirements and lack of in-house expertise with SAP SuccessFactors presented serious challenges for their training and launch strategy.
Building bespoke custom materials that were quick, concise and easily understood enabled the bank to meet their aggressive launch timelines and provide performance support to their employees worldwide.
- Performance & Goals,
SmarterMedium collaborated with the bank’s in-house training department providing a standardized approach to the training for this application.
- Translation to five different languages to meet international audiences with tight timelines.
- Initial launch – worked with timelines to meet implementation.
- Accommodated changes and requests for additional items.
- Very flexible and responsive in approach.
- Quick Reference Guides
- Training Presentations
- e-Learning Training Tutorials