The Custom Recruiting Courses for SAP SuccessFactors provides hiring managers and recruiters an overview of the recruiting tools and processes within your SuccessFactors implementation, so they can quickly and effectively source the right talent. Users will learn how to create a job requisition and send it through the approval process. Your processes for posting approved requisitions, conducting candidate searches, evaluating candidates, making an offer, and closing out completed job requisitions will be reviewed, as well as tools for searching for and applying to positions via the Careers module.
Immerse EMPLOYEES in your Talent & Recruiting Process
Your best source of talent is often your own employees searching for themselves and sharing opportunities with their social network. With SuccessFactors Recruiting Training, we provide the materials to engage your employees in not only using the career tools to seek opportunities for themselves but also to share your open postings.
Empower MANAGERS to Recruit their own Talent
Recruiting provides hiring managers on-line, centralized access to job requisition and recruiting processes to quickly and more efficiently recruit the right talent. With customized recruiting training materials, your managers will learn to use SuccessFactors Recruiting to:
- Initiate a job requisition form, complete minimum required fields, and forward a form.
- Participate in the evaluation process, with the recruiter to complete the job posting process.
- Review resumes, interview and provide an assessment of candidates.
- Make a hiring selection from the candidates.
- Manage post-hire onboarding of new employees.
Train RECRUITERS on Cloud-Based and Team Recruiting
Recruiting provides recruiters on-line, centralized access to job requisition and recruiting processes to quickly and effectively recruit the right talent. With customized recruiting training materials, your recruiters will learn to use SuccessFactors Recruiting to:
- Manage the job posting process.
- Search, source, share and review internal and external candidates.
- Schedule, interview and evaluate qualified candidates.
- Manage candidates through the talent pipeline using recruiting as a tracking system.
- Initiate pre-start onboarding and complete the requisition process.